Campus Helsingborg Lund University
Campus Helsingborg Lund University, is part of Lund University, which is ranked as one of the top 100 in the world.
Lund University’s 47 700 students and 7 200 employees are based at our campuses in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö. It is an international university with global recruitment. Lund University cooperates with 680 partner universities in over 50 countries and is the only Swedish university to be a member of the international networks LERU (the League of European Research Universities) and Universitas 21.
At Campus Helsingborg, unique logistic and retail research and specialized education programmes are characterised by cooperation between different fields of knowledge. Most of their study programmes lead to a professional qualification and are run in collaboration with companies in the region.
Presentation: A WORLD CLASS TALENT HUB – 2016
Unique Research Centers
- High profile logistics research
Innovative environment for retail and city logistics
- Center of excellence in retail research
E-commerce and informed customers
Specialized education programmes
- Master logistics
- Service management (logistics, retail and tourism)
- Energy-effecient and environment building design
- One of Scandinavia’s largest universities
- Ranked as the 60th best university in the world
- 8 faculties, 47 700 students
- Unique Research Centers
- Specialized education programmes